Hunting Bears (million pieces of crap)

Thursday, July 16, 2009
a long drive under the morning sun
it moved me
it changed me
it shocked every bone in me
everyday its a new opportunity to get a hold of life
to open your eyes
whenever you feel down or lost just remember to open wide
let the light in
hold the anger
make it energy make your body move
TRANSFORM
and cry it all out
please don't post anything on my door
just stop it
don't do it again
please don't say i didn't tell you so
fucking stop
please come undone
or watch me tear you apart while you feel like crap
please come but empty your pockets at the door
please your shoes are not allowed here
only umbrellas on the table
set your fear aside
here comes the love
dammit it fucked everything up
did you think you where ready?
all those words you wont say
all that silence that screams under the table
please stop making weird sounds
i cant hear upstairs
please try to look different today
please i just want some better view
please i said a better view
i said better
your face is still the same
do you really want to make me mad?
please stop dancing
i want some peace
you're still making weird sounds
please start killing
i need some action
i want blood in my hands
please sing
i need you to sing to me
please tell me you will still think of me when I'm miles away fighting this war
please come give me all your money
please i want everything to the last penny
please i need more shoes
i love them shoes
i want you to know
that you are not going to get it
that is not coming back
it moved me, now i live in a different drift
i can drift in time
please fear me
please scream to me
please kick me
please set me aflame
aggravate me with all your might
just show me you feel
please SCREAM you FUCKING want to kill me
please allow me to make fucking love to you
this will all make sense if you don't try to remember
this will all make sense if you forget
only if you forget you have a brain
think with your liver make it bleed
but please come and show me
just fucking show me you care
and let me miss you
i feel i should break you right now
million bright ambassadors of morning
all this things i feel make me blush and make me cry
i just swallow everything
i eat it for dinner
everything
and at night
when you are sleeping
i stand numb trying to remember
trying to get some more
i really like the way this feels
just remember no more fireworks inside the house
the table will get on fire
our dinner will get cold
and the neighbors will envy
we all know what envy does to them
lets just hit the gas and scape again
this is no place for such love
this planet has colors
and i only use two
mine and yours
good thing i have my 3d glasses on

0 comments: