love letter with scraps from thom

Sunday, June 28, 2009
from otto to ana:

otto got help from Thom and John, he wont lie...

start of pt1


You are the sun and moon and stars are you

And I could never run away from you

You try at working out chaotic things

And why, should I believe myself not you?

It's like the world is gonna end so soon

And why should I believe myself?

You, me and everything caught in the fire

I can see me drowning

Caught in the fire.


You're so f*&%' special


She's bitter and twisted, She knows what she wants.

She wants to be looked at, She wants to belong.

She wants us to listen, She wants us to weep.

She was a stupid baby who turned into a powerful freak.

But how do you?
But how do you?


And they're cursing me, and they won't let me be
And there's nothing to say, and there's nothing to do.
Stop Whispering, start shouting
Stop Whispering, start shouting
And the feeling is, that there's something wrong
'Cause I can't find the words and I can't find the songs.
Your record's a hit
Your eyes are on my wall
i have Been thinking about you

Who bribed the company to come and see you honey?
And why should you care
I've bled and I'll bleed to please you

Destiny, Destiny protect me from the world

Destiny, hold my hand protect me from the world
And if the world does turn, and if London burns
I'll be standing on the beach with my guitar

It's inevitable, inevitable.

I never wanted anything but this.

I worked hard, tried hard.
I never wanted any broken bones.
You words surround me and I asphyxiate.
I'm not a vegetable
I will not control myself

I want to breathe, I want to grow

I say I want it, But I don't know how
I look, I bleed, I beg and pray
I'll Prove myself

Please forget the words that I just blurted out.

It wasn't me, it was my strange and creeping doubt.
It keeps rattling my cage, and there's nothing in this world will keep it down.
So many things that keep, that keep me underground.
So many words that I, that I can never find.
If you give up on me now, I'll be gutted like I've never been before.

I got better, I got better, I got strong.

I feel better, I feel better now there's nothing wrong.
I got better, I got better, I got strong.
Tell me something, tell me something I don't know,
Tell me one thing, tell me one thing, let it go.
I got something, I got something heaven knows,
I got something, I got something I don't know

And everything I touch

[All wrapped up in cotton wool] 
[All wrapped up and sugar coated]
turns stone.
I am fused just in case I blow out. 
I am glued just because I crack out.


end of part 1

0 comments: